In November 2021, chapter representatives participated in the following events:
- A November 6 march in the Manassas Veteran’s Day Parade with American Legion Post 1799.
- A Veteran’s Day, November 11, event with the American Legion 16th District in a caravan of Legionnaires stopping at five cemeteries to place U. S. Flags on Veteran’s gravesites and rendering Taps at each location. The cemeteries were Manassas Cemetery, Manassas, VA; Stonewall Memory Gardens, Manassas, VA; Warrenton Cemetery, Warrenton, VA; Midland Cemetery, Midland, VA; and Culpeper National Cemetery, Culpeper, VA. Our chapter member placed 10 U. S. Flags at each cemetery for a total of 50 U. S. Flags.
- A November 16 virtual lecture about George Washington sponsored by the Trust for the National Mall (specifically, its Women’s Leadership Committee), given by Dr. Edward Lengel, the Chief Historian at the National Medal of Honor Museum.
- Preparation for the annual Wreaths Across America commemorative event that places wreaths on veterans’ graves in December, by purchasing wreaths in association with a local American Legion Post.
- A charitable activity also in association with this local American Legion Post, to purchase new sweat suits for donation to needy military veterans and their families.