In May 2022, Chapter representatives were active at the following events:
- A May 3 Zoom speech by Mark Edward Lender on Fort Ticonderoga, The Last Campaigns: The War in the North. 1777-1783, hosted by the National Society, SAR;
- A May 14 lunch meeting joint with our neighboring Fairfax Resolves chapter, to hear about the George Mason Family Papers project;
- A May 15 grave marking for Patriot John Harrell in Linden, VA, co-hosted by the Culpeper Minutemen Chapter and the Col. James Wood, II Chapter;
- A May 29 Special Wreath Laying Ceremony for the 286th Anniversary of Patrick Henry’s Birthday at his home at Red Hill (a VASSAR event); and
- The May 30 National Memorial Day Parade in Washington, DC.